- Integrated 24-bit USB interface
- Network capability with up to 12 channels
- Peak current 120 mA
- Position control for SGS and capacitive sensors
- Notch filter for higher bandwidth
- Additional broadband analog interface
Piezo servo controller with position control
Single channel piezo servo controller for capacitive sensors (E-625.CR and E-625.C0) or strain gauge sensors (E-625.SR and E-625.S0). Integrated sensor module for strain gauge sensor evaluation in the E-625.SR and .S0. Integrated servo controller module for limiting the slew rate of the output voltage, notch filter, and servo loop.
Functions and interfaces
The E-625.CR and E-625.SR models with the E-816 computer interface submodule and therefore, additional functions:
- Multi-axis network: Several E-625s can be controlled from one single interface. A special network cable establishes communication between the individual controllers.
- Waveform memory: The user can save any function values in an internal table and output them by triggering. This makes it possible to repeat control motion profiles simply and reliably.
- General Command Set (GCS): For uniform control of nano- and micropositioning systems, the universal command set from PI is used. With GCS, control is independent of the hardware so that various positioning systems can be controlled together or new systems can be used with minimum programming effort.
Short Instruction PZ300
Housed Analog Piezo Electronics E-4xx, E-5xx, E-6xx, E-8xx
Technical Note A000T0074
Guide to Grounding and Shielding
User Manual PZ117
E-801 Sensor Submodule
User Manual PZ113
E-802.50, .51, .52, .55 (old versions) Servo-Controller Submodule
User Manual PZ184
E-802.56 Servo-Controller Submodule
User Manual PZ150
E-802.55, Servo-Controller Submodule, revision ADC or higher
User Manual PZ166
E-625.CR, E-625.C0 Piezo Servo Controller, for Capacitive Sensors
User Manual PZ167
E-625.SR, E-625.S0 Piezo Servo Controller, for Strain Gauge Sensors
User Manual PZ116
E-816 Computer Interface and Command Interpreter Submodule
General Software Documentation
User Manual A000T0028
Updating PI Software with PIUpdateFinder
Software Manual SM146
GCS Array Data Format
Software Manual SM148
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.