- Fully-integrated servo-controller with drive
- Compact benchtop device, external AC/DC-power supply
- For voice coil drives, DC motors, and brushless 3-phase motors; quiet PWM drives
- Encoder inputs support incremental (analog sine/cosine) and absolute (BiSS-C, EnDat 2.2) encoders
- Output current up to 10 A continuous / 20 A peak
- Functional safety: STO (Safe Torque Off)
PI's single-axis motion controller A-811.CE offers a fully integrated electronics solution with controller and servo drive in a compact desktop housing. The A-811.CE controller is designed and optimized for operating the PIglide air-bearing linear and rotation stages, and other PI stages which are equipped with servomotor and high-resolution encoders.
The standard controller is equipped with inputs for incremental and absolute encoders. Support for sine/cosine encoders has an integrated interpolation factor of up to 65536x (16 bit). The controllers has an on-board flash memory for stored motion programs and parameters.
It is possible to operate the A-811.CE controller in stand-alone mode via stored programs, or from an external PC. A PC is required for programming and startup. The complete software is included in the scope of delivery.
If the controller is purchased together with a PIglide air bearing stage or positioning system, PI will do the servo tuning, startup of the controller, and error calibration, and supply a complete ready-to-use positioning system.
The A-811.CE features the state-of-the-art ACS ECMsa Motion Controller with integrated servo drive.
- Various motor current output levels
3D model A-811.CE
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.