- OEM / SystemsOEM Systems | Precision Components | Automation Sub-SystemsPI offers 1000’s of proven, off-the-shelf precision motion products that can be quickly modified for the OEM or into a custom automation sub-system.
- Meeting the Demands of OEMsOEM Systems | Precision Components | Automation Sub-Systems
- Engineered Motion / Automation Sub-SystemsPrecision Automation Solutions | Engineered Systems
- Meeting the Demands of OEMs
- ProductsPrecision Motion Technologies | Positioning Systems
- Products: Overview, New, Finder, ShopFind Precision Positioning Solutions Quickly - Product Finder | PI USA
- Products OverviewProducts Overview
- New ProductsNew Motion Control & Precision Positioning Products | PI USALearn about the latest innovations in motion control and nanopositioning components and systems.
- Product FinderUse the PI Product Finder - it's fast and easy!
- ► Shop► ShopShop for select PI products online
- Products Overview
- Air Bearings & Ultra High Precision StagesAir Bearing Stages | Motorized | Linear | Rotary
- Miniature Positioning StagesMiniature Positioning Stages | Supplier | Manufacturer
- Motorized Stages: Linear, Rotary, XYMotorized Stages | Positioning | Manufacturer
- Overview - Motorized Linear/Rotary StagesOverview - Motorized Linear/Rotary Stages
- Linear StagesLinear Stages - Precision Positioning Solutions | PI USASeveral types of motorized precision linear translation stages | PI USA
- Fast Linear Motor Stages and ActuatorsOverview: Linear Stage, Linear Motor Driven, Fast Brushless Motor Positioning Stages | PI USABrushless linear motor-driven stages provide high speed, precision and long life.
- Z-Stages (Vertical Motion)Vertical Linear Stages – Precision Motorized Z-Positioners | PI USA
- XY StagesXY Stages – 2-Axis Motorized Precision Positioning Stages | PI USA
- XYZ StagesXYZ Stage - Multi-Axis Precision Motorized Stages
- Rotary Stages / Goniometers
- Heavy Duty Stages / Industrial AutomationHigh Speed / Performance Positioning Stages for Automation - Linear Stages | Rotary Stages | PI USA
- Sub-Systems for AutomationSYS > Engineered Motion/Automation Sub-Systems
- Overview - Motorized Linear/Rotary Stages
- Linear ActuatorsActuators | Precision | Linear | Actuator System
- Gantries / Cartesian RobotsGantry Stages | Gantries | Cartesian Robot
- 6-Axis Hexapods / Parallel PositionersHexapod Positioner | Six DOF | Stewart Platforms
- 6-Axis Hexapods / Parallel Positioners6-Axis Hexapods / Parallel Positioners
- Control of Hexapod / Stewart Platforms: Hexapod Motion Controllers & Simulation Software6DOF Motion Platforms | Hexapod Controllers & Simulation Software | Stewart Platform | Manufacturer
- 6-Axis Hexapods / Parallel Positioners
- Piezo Flexure Nanopositioning Stages
- Overview - Piezo Flexure StagesOverview - Piezo Flexure Stages
- Linear Piezo Flexure StagesLinear Piezo Stages for Nanopositioning – Flexure-Guided Precision NanoPositioners | PI USA
- Vertical & Tip/Tilt Piezo StagesPiezo Z-Stage, Piezo Z-Tip-Tilt Platform. Flexure Guided Nanopositioning Stages| PI USALarge selection of Piezo Z-Stages and Tip/Tilt scanners with nanometer precision | PI USA
- Fast Steering Mirrors & Tip/Tilt PlatformsPiezo Steering Mirrors | Active Optics
- Nanofocus Lens ScannersFast Piezo Focus Lens Positioners and Scanners – Piezo Flexure Guided Precision Positioners | PI USALargest Selection of Nano-Focus drives for microscope lenses – flexure-guided precision positioners
- XY Piezo Flexure StagesPiezo Stages | XY | Nanopositioning StagesLargest selection of integrated XY piezo flexure stages with nanometer precision.
- XYZ Piezo Flexure StagesXYZ Piezo Nanopositioning Stages – Flexure Guided 3-Axis Precision Positioners | PI USALargest selection of integrated XYZ piezo flexure stages with nanometer precision.
- 6-Axis Piezo Flexure Stages6-Axis Piezo Nanopositioning Stages – Flexure Guided Precision Positioners | PI USAPiezo-driven fast steering mirrors (FSM) achieve nanoradian resolution and high bandwidth.
- Tutorial - Piezo Nanopositioning
- Overview - Piezo Flexure Stages
- Piezo Motors: Stages & ActuatorsPiezo Motors | Linear Motor Positioners | Manufacturer
- Overview - Piezo Motors (Stages/Actuators)Overview - Piezo Motors (Stages/Actuators)
- Actuators with Piezo Motors
- Linear Stages with Piezo Motors
- XY Stages with Piezo Motors
- XY Piezo Flexure StagesXY Piezo Flexure Stages
- Rotary Stages with Piezo Motors
- Tutorial - Piezo Motion Control
- Overview - Piezo Motors (Stages/Actuators)
- Piezo Transducers & ActuatorsPiezo Actuator | Piezo Transducer | Manufacturer
- Piezo Actuators & Transducers: Stacks, Chips, Benders, Tubes, Spheres, Shear…Piezo Actuators & Transducers: Stacks, Chips, Benders, Tubes, Spheres, Shear…
- Value-Added Piezo Transducers & Piezo AssembliesValue Added Piezo Assemblies: Transducers, Actuators, Sensors, Manufactured by PI Ceramic
- Piezo Ceramic ComponentsPiezo Ceramic Components
- Piezo Actuators & Transducers: Stacks, Chips, Benders, Tubes, Spheres, Shear…
- Microscopy, Bio-Imaging, Life SciencesHigh Precision Microscope Stages, Piezo Lens Scanners, Tools for Bio-Imaging | PI-USA
- Photonics Alignment SolutionsActive Photonics Alignment | Optics Alignment | Solutions
- Vacuum Positioning Stages & Actuators
- VacuumProduct Series with Vacuum-Ready Items
- Controllers, Drivers, Motion SoftwareMotion Controllers, Piezo Drivers-High Voltage Amplifiers, and Motion Software Overview | PI USA
- Overview - Controllers & Motion SoftwareOverview - Controllers & Motion Software
- Piezo Controller, Driver, Nanopositioning Controller, High-Voltage Amplifier, Piezo Power Supply by PI USAPiezo Drivers | Piezo Motion Controllers | Manufacturer
- Controllers/Drivers for Motorized StagesMotion Controller | Drivers | Positioning Systems
- ACS Motion ControlACS Motion Control for Industrial Automation
- Software - Motion Control SoftwareMotion Control Software | Software Tools | Positioning Solutions
- Overview - Controllers & Motion Software
- Capacitive SensorsNanometer Resolution: Capacitance Sensors for Nano-Measuring, Nano-Metrology | PI
- Accessories: Plates, Brackets, CablesAdapters and Cables for PI Precision Motion Components
- Products: Overview, New, Finder, Shop
- Tech BlogPI Blog / Tech Articles on Advancements in Precision Motion Control, Automation and Piezo Technology | PI USAPI’s tech blog offers 50 years of insight into innovative applications of precision motion control, nanopositioning, and micropositioning in industry, science, and research. We hope the PI blog is an enjoyable and informative resource, and a starting-point for innovation across disciplines.
- ResourcesPI – Resources – Papers, Videos, ISO9001, Service, DownloadsFind Tech Articles, Videos, Papers, Brochures, Software Information, ISO9001 Certificates and more.
- Ask an Engineer (direct email request)Ask an Engineer (direct email request)
- User Manuals, Software, WhitepapersUser Manuals, Software, WhitepapersFind product documentation & software, catalogs & brochures, whitepapers & success stories.
- Catalogs & BrochuresDownload Catalogs on Precision Motion Control and Nanopositioning ProductsFind brochures and catalogs for download.
- ISO 90001 CertificatesISO 90001 CertificatesView PI's active ISO certificate
- Metric Tolerances & Thread PitchMetric Tolerances & Thread PitchView metric tolerances and thread pitch classifications
- Motion Control SoftwareMotion Control Software
- News & EventsNews & Events
- ServicePI – Global Customer Services
- On-Site ServicesOn-Site Services
- Extended WarrantyExtended Warranty
- Ask an EngineerAsk an EngineerQuickly receive an answer to your question by email or phone from a local PI sales engineer.
- Request ServiceRequest ServiceQuickly receive an answer to your question by email or phone from a local PI sales engineer.
- Expert Consultancy from PIExpert Consultancy from PI
- On-Site Services
- Tech BlogTech Blog
- Technical Papers / Whitepapers
- Videos & AnimationsVideos on Motion Control and Positioning Technologies | PI USAWatch videos, animations and practical applications of PI products, systems, components
- Apps/TechTechnologies and Applications for Precision Motion Components and Sub-Systems | PI USAPI products are often used at the cutting edge of technology. They solve critical motion problems in lithography, microscopy, astronomy, laser technology, photonics and semiconductor manufacturing on locations around the world and in places as remote as the Science Lab on the Mars Rover.
- News/EventsPI - Webinars On-Demand, Company Announcements, New Products for Precision Motion ControlStay up-to-date with the latest PI news, view our webinars on-demand, see product demos or virtual tradeshows, or connect with a PI engineer.
- News & EventsNews & EventsStay up to date with the latest PI news, or plan on talking to a PI engineer at a tradeshow.
- Product DemosProduct DemosFrom 3D printing to photonics alignment, from industrial automation to in vitro diagnostics
- WebinarsMotion Control On-Demand Webinars
- Virtual Trade Show StandsWelcome to Our Virtual Trade Show Stands!
- AboutAbout PI USA: Custom design & service / export controlled applications & ITAR Registered
- AboutAbout PI USA / Custom design & service / export controlled applications & ITAR Registered
- Online Contact FormOnline Contact Form
- Directions to PI USA Offices
- Ask an Engineer (direct email)Ask an Engineer (direct email)
- Request a SeminarRequest a Seminar
- News & EventsNews & Events
- CareersCareers at PI - Join the Global Leader in Precision Motion & Positioning Technologies
- ITAR / Export Controlled Applications
- Test & Metrology / Manufacturing Equipment / CleanroomsLearn what Nano-Metrology Equipment is Used to Test High-Performance Motion & Positioning Systems
- Test & Metrology / Manufacturing Equipment / Cleanrooms OverviewTest & Metrology / Manufacturing Equipment / Cleanrooms Overview
- Manufacturing in Cleanrooms at PIManufacturing in Cleanrooms at PI
- Fractal Manufacturing Structure at PIFractal Manufacturing Structure at PI
- Test & Metrology / Manufacturing Equipment / Cleanrooms Overview
- Watch PI Product Videos on YouTubeWatch PI Product Videos on YouTube
- Connect with PI on LinkedInConnect with PI on LinkedInConnect with PI USA on LinkedIn
- Follow PI on TwitterFollow PI on TwitterFollow PI on Twitter
- PI WorldwidePI Worldwide
- Ask an EngineerGet Help from a PI Engineer*Save Time & Headaches – Get Free Advice from a PI Engineer* Tap into our engineers’ collective knowledge base – not only is it free, but it also saves hours of your valuable time while preventing plenty of headaches in the future.
- ShopShopShop for select PI Motion Control, Positioning and Piezo Solutions products online
- Buy Motion Control, Positioning and Piezo Solutions OnlineBuy Motion Control, Positioning and Piezo Solutions OnlineShop for select PI Motion Control, Positioning and Piezo Solutions products online (select products)
- 0Quote list
- SearchP-080 PICMA® Stack Multilayer Ring ActuatorProduct Description Specifications Downloads Quote / Order
Multilayer stack actuators
Flexible travel range up to 30 µm. Round cross section for easy integration.
UHV-compatible to 10-9 hPa, no outgassing, high bakeout temperature.
PICMA® piezo linear actuators
Low operating voltage -20 to 100 V. Ceramic insulation. High reliability, long lifetime.
Different heights, fast mounting according to customer requirements. Variety of shapes. Precision-ground end plates for reduced tolerances
Fields of application
Industry and research. For laser tuning, microdispensing, life sciences.
Short Instructions PZ264PICMA® Multilayer Piezo Actuators: P-08x, P-88x, PD0xx, PD410, PL0xx, PL1xx, PICMA® Stack, PICMA® Chip, PICMA® Bender3.0.0 04/20203.0.0 04/2020
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.
Actuators with PTFE-insulated stranded wiresP-080.311PICMA® Stack multilayer ring actuator with inner hole, 5.5 µm travel range, OD 8 mm × ID 4.5 mm × L 8.5 mm, stranded wiresP-080.341PICMA® Stack multilayer ring actuator with inner hole, 11 µm travel range, OD 8 mm × ID 4.5 mm × L 16 mm, stranded wires
Actuators with solderable contactsP-080.310PICMA® Stack multilayer ring actuator with inner hole, 5.5 µm travel range, OD 8 mm × ID 4.5 mm × L 8.5 mmP-080.340PICMA® Stack multilayer ring actuator with inner hole, 11 µm travel range, OD 8 mm × ID 4.5 mm × L 16 mm