- High push/pull force to 300 N
- Travel range 52 mm (2")
- Minimum incremental motion 0.1 µm
- Velocity to 50 mm/s
- Preloaded, low-friction ball screw
High-resolution high-load linear actuator. Stepper motor for high torque. Highly dynamic, closed-loop DC and BLDC motors for high velocities. Robust design for industrial environments.
- Ground ball screws for high velocities.
- Stable bearing at shaft output reduces lateral forces on the pusher.
- Nonrotating tip for uniform motion prevents wobble, torque, and wear at the point of contact.
- Noncontact limit switches protect the mechanics. A direction-sensing reference switch supports automation applications.
- Optional on request and at additional charge: Increase of push/pull force to 1000 N.
Research. Automation. Optical alignment.
User Manual MP156
L-239 High-Load Linear Actuator
Short Instructions MP159EK
Linear Actuators: L-2xx
L-239 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.