- Compact: Surface 60 mm × 60 mm
- 100 µm × 100 µm closed-loop travel range (130 µm × 130 µm, open loop)
- For cost-critical applications
- Clear aperture 20 mm × 20 mm
- Parallel kinematics for faster response times and higher multi-axis accuracy
- Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators
- Also available as compact version
- Scanning microscopy
- High-throughput microscopy
- Super-resolution microscopy
- Mask/wafer positioning
- Measuring technology
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
User Manual PZ280
P-612 XY Nanopositioning Systems and Vertical Nanopositioning Stages
Short Instructions PZ240
Piezo Positioning Systems: P-5xx / P-6xx / P-7xx
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.