- Compact design: Surface 63 mm × 63 mm
- Stepper motors and closed-loop DC motors
- Optional: Linear encoder for direct position measuring
- Crossed roller guides
- Noncontact reference and limit switches
Compact Z stage, versatile in use
Z stage with compact size due to folded drive with belt drive. Fits onto linear stages with M6 50 mm × 50 mm connection spacing (e.g., L-406).
- 2-phase stepper motor or closed-loop DC motor
- Backlash-compensated ball screws
- Incremental linear encoder (optional with stepper motor variants)
- Noncontact optical reference and limit switches
Highly accurate position measuring with incremental linear encoder
Noncontact optical encoders measure the position directly at the platform with the greatest accuracy. Nonlinearity, mechanical play or elastic deformation have no influence on the measurement.
Crossed roller guide
With crossed roller guides, the point contact of the balls in ball guides is replaced by line contact of the hardened rollers. Consequently, they are considerably stiffer and need less preload, which reduces friction and allows smoother running. Crossed roller guides are also distinguished by high guiding accuracy and load capacity. Force-guided rolling element cages prevent cage creep.
Research. Semiconductor technology. Photonics. Automation.
Short Instructions MP146EK
Positioners with Electric Motors: DT-xx / HPS-170 / L-xxx / LS-xxx / MTS-65 / PRS-xxx / RS-40 / UPL-120 / VT-80 / WT-xx / WT-xxx
User Manual L306T0002
Compact Z positioner L-306.011100 / 011112 / 013112
L-306 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.