- XY stage for the price-sensitive applications
- Precise stepper motors
- Crossed roller guides
- Limit and reference switches (Hall effect)
XY stage for the price-sensitive OEM market
The M-971 is integrated into systems for inspection, lithography, or biomedical engineering and is optimized for optical microscopy. It was specially developed to meet the requirements of price-sensitive OEM markets. Proven and cost-optimized components form its basis:
- The design of the guides which includes several short crossed roller guides distributes the load evenly over a large surface and ensures high stiffness and good travel accuracy.
- The drivetrain is based on a widely used linear stage from PI. Its reliability and long lifetime have been proven in use for years.
- By using stepper motors, encoders can be dispensed with and a simple stepper motor controller can be used. The XY stage is equipped with limit and reference switches to ensure fast and precise referencing and safety during operation.
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.